The address of our site: https://www.villaleventy.com.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.villaleventy.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Guest House “Villa Leventy”
Please read the general terms and conditions
1. Renting a guest house “Villa Leventy” is done by booking the site: villaleventy.com, by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone TEL: +359 889 136 000.
Reservation can only be made by an adult, who is a leading name in the reservation. Depending on the overnight stays in a bank account.
If you make a reservation, you are welcome to Leventy House for your holiday by accepting the terms and conditions.
Check in: after 14:00
Release: Until 12:00 hours
At check-in guests are required to register and require a card, as well as signing a policy statement when using the pool.
2. In case of cancellation or reduction of the number of overnight stays up to 14 days before the date of check-in, the whole amount of the received amount is returned as a deposit.
3. In case of cancellation or reduction of the number of overnight stays up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 50% of the deposit is returned.
4.Cancellation or reduction of the number of overnight stays after check-in or during the stay is not possible, the client is required to pay the amount for the entire stay.
5. Upon making a reservation, a deposit is payable within 2 working days. In case there is no payment, the reservation made is considered canceled.
6. The price includes tourist tax, tourist insurance and VAT. Prices are in BGN.
7. Smoking in the Guest House “Leventi” is only allowed in the designated places.
8. On release, tourists are obliged to leave their house in a decent form – a clean kitchenette and washed utensils.
9. Tourists are obliged to behave in such a way that they do not interfere with other accommodated companies, residents in the vicinity, and do not undermine the prestige and the good name of the tourist site.
10. Illegal or immoral activities – gambling, prostitution, drug use, possession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, possession or use of firearms and other weapons – are absolutely prohibited!
11. The guests are obliged to observe the established hours of rest, namely in the period:
– From 14:00 until 16:00
– From 22:00 until 08:00
In the event of a public order breach and an alert to the law enforcement authorities, guests of Guest House “Villa Leventy” take full responsibility for resolving the case. If law enforcement agencies impose sanctions, fines, acts, etc. punishments provided by Bulgarian law, they are fully covered by the guests responsible for the violations found.
12. The capacity of Guest House “Villa Leventy” is 10 people. The house accommodates up to 10 people. Access or entry into the property will be denied if visitors exceed the stated number of guests upon making the reservation.
13. Please do not leave children unattended. The owner of Guest House “Villa Leventy” is not responsible for injuries with the children of the guests within the tourist site as well as outside it. Child care is the responsibility of their parents! The swimming pool is unguarded and the responsibility is entirely for the people who use it (see rules for using the pool). Responsible for personal losses and / or injuries to you or your company are only you. The owner and / or representative of the owner is not responsible.
14. Swimming pool is unguarded and the responsibility is entirely for the people who use it / See rules for using the pool When using the pool in guest house “Villa Leventy” the guests are informed that it is unguarded and the responsibility is entirely for the people who use it rules for using the pool. Please do not leave the children unattended – there must be a person who can swim or help in case of need. Do not use alcohol or narcotics. Do not jump, push or throw junk into the pool.
15. Tourists accommodated in guest house “Villa Leventy” are obliged to treat the property in the house with the care of a good owner.
Any damage or loss caused during the rental period is the responsibility of the guests. In case of excessive damage, inappropriate or hostile behavior by any of the guests during the rental period, the owner of Guest House “Villa Leventy” may require guests to release the tourist site without the right to indemnity or refund of the amount paid.
The costs of replacing or repairing the loss or damage to the property of Guest House “Leventy” – Banya, including its furnishing and courtyard caused during the rental period and the stay of the clients are at their expense. The value of the security depends on the amount of the damage and is paid in cash at the time of the owner or his representative.
16. Guest House “Villa Leventy” and all its properties are available.